Re: Favorite episodes?

From: Ryan Kelley <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 1996 19:31:29 -0700

>Nope, you're absolutely right - it's the "thinking" element of "Razor's
>Edge" that makes it such a great episode. It was VERY well done.
>
>Erin (SK fan _at_ 32-and damn proud of it!!)

I love Cry Turmoil due to the fact that it's like a Batman ep! I
"translated" (Put same story almost word for word into a Batman theme. It
was too easy to do!) the ep and gave it to my friend Kristin, SWAT Kat hater
and Ted Turner lover extrodinare! She loved it! Every time I think of this,
I just have to laugh. I called the thing liomruT yrC (Cry Turmoil spelt
backwards.) It's so funny! I want to do that with all the eps. Then tell her
what I did. See her reaction!

(Retartded)Ryan Kelley (A new nickname ugh!) SK extremist _at_ 16 and want to
be more tnan an extremist and damn proud of it!
(Retarded) Ryan "B-ko Daitokuji" "Snoopy " "Giyggas " "Blex" "Waysgoos" Kelley
SWAT Kats Mega extremist, anime fan. Who says nothing's perfect?.
"As we progress, the wald of colors inside us turn us into we really are,
the animals
we all are.... one leads to another. We must to leard to control ourselves
to make
an immage we'll all never forget." Aug (Archeiver)