Re: Favorite episodes?

From: Ryan Kelley <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 1996 19:31:23 -0700

 Razor's Edge.

>A lot of people pick this one, but why? I mean, I know why I'd pick it,

Tell us!

>but I'm just kinda curious to see if anyone else's mind malfunctions like
>mine.

Malfunction like mine? Impossable!

>One of the weird things about people picking this ep is that it's
>one of the few done by freelance writers (i.e., they write for everybody) -
>in this case a guy named Mark Saraceni. One quick question to people that
>would pick this as the best ep: is your favourite character Razor??

My favorite character is T-Bone. Don't make me explain. I think Farel would
be second, Razor would bw third, Felins would be fourth, and so on. My
favorites would me 1. Cry Turmoil (15.25 B), 2. Razor's Edge (19 A), 3.
Katastrophie (19 A) and when I was rating the shows in four categoies in a
scale 1 out of 20, somehow, SWAT Kats Unplugged rated a 7.5 C- ! If I saw
that last ep, don't know it's name other than it's initals, SKIQ, I could
rate that too. If you guys would like too see how I rated the two seires,
I'll do that, but not until next week, when I can again get in front of this
thing called a computer.

>"Dedicated to the indomitable spirit of the sled dogs that relayed
> antitoxin six hundred miles over rough ice, across treacherous waters,
> through Arctic blizzards from Nenana to the relief of stricken Nome in
> the winter of 1925. Endurance, Fidelity, Intelligence." -- "Balto"

I've been putting this off, but what in the world inspired this signature
file? Seems almost as weird as one of mine!
(Retarded) Ryan "B-ko Daitokuji" "Snoopy " "Giyggas " "Blex" "Waysgoos" Kelley
SWAT Kats Mega extremist, anime fan. Who says nothing's perfect?.
"As we progress, the wald of colors inside us turn us into we really are,
the animals
we all are.... one leads to another. We must to leard to control ourselves
to make
an immage we'll all never forget." Aug (Archeiver)