cels......

From: P.J Silverfox <ayumi_at_neosoft.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 1996 20:36:24 -0500 (CDT)

Hello everyone!

I'm a lurker around here but, been an avid fan since the series came out.
Anyway, onto business. I may be able to obtain some Swat Cats cels from a
local cel dealer here in LA. They have VERY good contacts inside HB and
are even hosting a HB party in May with some personell from the studio
there. When she called them this past Friday they told her that the
chances were good that they may be bringing some to the party. I'll keep
all of you here appraised of what I can dig up.

P.J Silverfox