Re: What'd they do with those voice tracks anyway?

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 1996 18:25:55 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 14 Apr 1996, Ryan Kelley wrote:

> Well, at least it's SOMETHING! Mabye if we saved our money for a few hundred
> years, we could have the last eps sent over to Mook and we could take all
> the credit (Yeah! and I'm the QUEEN of England! Oh well.... My ideas never
> work!)

        Hmmm.....Maybe if i can get at least one of the scripts for it, i
could make a comic book, or i could animate it, maybe, 12-15fps max, with
some good shading, too. (I shade like Mook). Or, I could animate via
computer. (Anyone know of an animation program with 640x480 res. or
higher with 256 colors or more, where you can draw your own characters???)

A.J. Freda If you don't know what SWAT Kats is, please
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us e-mail me!!
"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kats The Radical Squadron, the radical fan club
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS