Re: stuph

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 1996 18:31:09 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 15 Apr 1996, Louallen Wheeler wrote:

> I just started getting the swing-wing mechanics for the plain
> birds-i-view of the TurboKat done. I now need some model sheets of the
> TurboKat with front, back, sides, top, and bottom views. Once I got
> those, I can then do the body of the TurboKat, and can finish...
> If you can snail-mail me them, here's my addresse...

Oooh! I remember talking about this last year on the list, and Chance
said he had something like that, say Chance, can ya send me a copy too?
Here's my address:

A.J. Freda
527 W. 11th St.
Traverse City, MI 49684

Thanx!

A.J. Freda If you don't know what SWAT Kats is, please
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us e-mail me!!
"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kats The Radical Squadron, the radical fan club
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS