Re: What'd they do with those voice tracks anyway?

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 1996 18:50:17 -0700

>>>hmmm. Maybe if I could find a couple of good kats artists, we could make
>>>the three eps., and we'd each work on one frame for one month, perfecting
>>>it, etc. Ok, so maybe it'l take a century!!!
>>
>>Cool...twice as fast as Fondacom!
>Well, at least it's SOMETHING! Mabye if we saved our money for a few hundred
>years, we could have the last eps sent over to Mook and we could take all
>the credit (Yeah! and I'm the QUEEN of England! Oh well.... My ideas never
>work!)

You're a Queen? (Never mind...I don't really want to know)

It seems to me that they wouldn't have gone through all the trouble to get
at least *that* far with the eps unless they had at least the faintest glimmer
of intent towards eventually animating them. Maybe Ted will fall in love
with *good* animation again once the Olympics, and "Iggy", are over and
done with.

(Hey, No.Cal kids get a *huge* allowance, don't they? Maybe three of you
 could save your arcade money for a week and pay to complete at least
 "Curse of Kataluna", huh?. <g>)