What'd they do with those voice tracks anyway?

From: Kevin L. Knoles <klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 22:33:18 -0500 (CDT)

> with voice actors. Ep. 24 had the tracks laid down when Tedco ordered
> the series halted, but inexplicably they had Barry Gordon and Charlie Adler
> et al lay down the tracks for 25 and 26 even though they had no intention

    So what happens to those things if they're never used? Are they just kept
in a dank archive cellar at H-B to never be heard by fans, or what? And are
the tracks complete at that stage, or are they still in need of Music, SFX, and
maybe fine tuning of voice acting? I *really* wanna know. (And I'd love to
hear 'em too.)

  |\ __ /| Kevin L. Knoles klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu |\ __ /|
  | | | |
   \ / Check out SWAT Kats on the Web: \ /
     \/ http://rat.org/kats \/