Re: Whaddya think of this {story} idea?

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 1996 22:13:08 -0800

." I am using some characters that you will
>probably see again in my later stories, just changed slightly.
>If you think you would like for me to branch out on this story, please e-me.
>If you guys would like, I can post a character guide for each of the new
>characters I used in this story. If I do, I would suggest you keep it,
>'cause you'll see 'em again in later tales from my twisted thoughts. <G>

Hmm. Before you do that, you're going to make sure the story's finished, right?

>Oh yeah, and one more thing: What are we gonna do about the RPG idea I had a
>while ago? Are we doing it or not? (Hello, Chance? Where are you?)

I'm watching "Skaredy" on TV, as per usual, but I'm like *buried* in e-mail
at the moment, and a like amount of work as well. Personally, it sounds like
fun, and people do it all the time on Furtoonia, but I'm not going to have the
time to participate. Bummer, but unless someone invents 32 hour days, there
just isn't enough time for everything! (like now - this is message 16 of something
like 64!).

Moving right along...no. 17...