Whaddya think of this {story} idea?

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 1996 10:57:21 -0600 (CST)

Seeing as how some of us are having some minature disscussions about
stories, I was thinking. (I'm in the middle of writing one, this is
basically what the post is about.)
I am writing a story that takes place in "A Bright and Shiny Future"
universe, with a few modifications. I am going to basically make it a
different version of "Future," changed around a little. The title is,
tenatively, "SWAT Kats: Refugees." I am using some characters that you will
probably see again in my later stories, just changed slightly.
If you think you would like for me to branch out on this story, please e-me.
If you guys would like, I can post a character guide for each of the new
characters I used in this story. If I do, I would suggest you keep it,
'cause you'll see 'em again in later tales from my twisted thoughts. <G>

Oh yeah, and one more thing: What are we gonna do about the RPG idea I had a
while ago? Are we doing it or not? (Hello, Chance? Where are you?)

Terra Chang:
writer and poet
crazy violinist
SWAT Kats lover
Anne Rice fan
Supporter of crazy ideas

"I tell myself that not long ago the fate of the world was in their hands.
Then I ask myself: 'How the heck did we survive?'"