Re: Whaddya think of this {story} idea?

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 1996 16:54:13 -0600 (CST)

>If you start a story, chances are it's the coolest thing ever. Whatever it's
>about, you should post it (HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING [from my screaming?])

I have. Believe me. I learned that it costs a lot more to buy earplugs than
I thought it did. <G>

>>Oh yeah, and one more thing: What are we gonna do about the RPG idea I had a
>>while ago? Are we doing it or not? (Hello, Chance? Where are you?)
>>
>Well, I and my friend will....... but OTHER PEOPLE need to help us, here
>(HELLO?)
> Hey, it's Jedi Master Wheeler here, reading B-Ko's Mail
>
> It's Giyggas (B-ko, Snoopy, whoever!)!

I'd be lying if I said I understood that . . . <G>

> whatever! Well, I'd be glad to help on a SWAT Kats RPG... Is it
>going to be a board (bored) game... What about one of those Customizable
>Card Games like Magic: The Gathering and Star Wars.... Or is it going to be
>a text or graphical computer game? If it's a CCG, I could help with design
>advice (I play both Magic and Star Wars, and now am learning Marvel
>OverPower.) A SW: tRS (SWATKATS: The Radical Squadrone acronym) trading
>card game would ROCK! I am in the process of talking to Central Park Media
>(who puts out English translations of anime like Project A-Ko, MD Giest,
>etc., etc., etc....) about them starting a manga/anime CCG. If anyone
>would like to help me, E-Mail me at...
> louallen.wheeler_at_fatal.com

Well, I was thinking more of what they do in other mailing lists. Y'know, we
take on the identity of our character, then sorta write from their POV. (A
really good example of what I mean is at the Black Rose's site. And even
though it *is* A.R., it's got an example of what I mean. Look under Role
Playing Games in her archieve. The adress is:
http://www.eskimo.com~ash/archive.html) Check it out if you don't understand
my RPG idea. What you find there will give you the gist of it.

> Heeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee''''
>'''''''''''sssssssssssssssssss
>

> GIYGGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who the hell is Giyggas?

> He still
>needs a little work to program all the bugs out of his system. Don't worry!
>I'll finish my brainwashing class soon! (he, he!)

Good. Use it on Ted, okay? Tell him "You must bring the kats back . . . you
must bring the kats back . . . YOU MUST BRING THE KATS
BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Ryan "B-ko "Snoopy" Daitokuji" Kelley (Giyggas to Ted Turner)
>SWAT Kats Megafan, anime fan
>Good thing you can't see me in person!!
>"Without the world of Imortality at our sides, we would be nothing."
>
>Snoopy?

Terra Chang:
writer and poet
crazy violinist
SWAT Kats lover
Anne Rice fan
Supporter of crazy ideas

"I tell myself that not long ago the fate of the world was in their hands.
Then I ask myself: 'How the heck did we survive?'"