Re: OK, I'm back!

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 20:59:52 -0800

>> Ummm, okay. Welcome back!! This little 'kat gives ya a big high-five for
>> coming back to us!!
>
> And right back at ya!
>
>> >topics mainly, to ask about and comment on,
>>
>> Fine with me. I don't mind. (Heck, I've saved nearly every message I got
>> from this list since I subsribed.) <Lord knows how long *that* is> <G>
>
> I've got nearly all of them too, but someday I think I'll just replace
>everything with the rat.org archives to fill the holes and keep 'em seperate
>from all my other E-mail. But that would mean I would actually get something
>organized, a first if there ever was one.

Kevin was one of the very originals - in fact, I think his big movie idea post
was one of the first batch I sent the Tremblays about a year ago now.
I've been trying to keep an archive of katposts which I periodically download
and mail Christian and Yvon, but I think I'll just d/l the zip file and save myself
a lot of headaches!

>> > Could someone please tell me who this Olga Person is?

Olga purported to be a lonely Russian chick in search of one of our Kats to
keep her warm at night in Siberia. I think she had trouble finding a hubby
in the USSR because she smelled so strongly of Spam, and as such the term
"Olga" now applies to any other spammer that attempts to crash the list
security and post advertising. Since the inimitable "Olga", we've had three
or four additional attempts which wind up in my dead-letter "owner-kats"
box and are immediately consigned to the box of Happy-Kat where they belong.