OK, I'm back!

From: Kevin L. Knoles <klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 08:21:35 -0600 (CST)

Hello!

    Long time readers/subscribers of this list may remember me as a SWAT Kats
fan and then newbie (Though in all the ways that count I still am one.) who
would loyally read and occasionally post to the list. The list regulars
patiently tolerated my on-line mumbles and manic ranting and raving up until
the day I had to leave for the summer, at which point they must have all
cheered my departure. I asked for a few snail mail addresses, thanked those
who were gracious enough to provide them, and then mysteriously never returned
even after I got back on line. I fear I had became a Kats lurker (Horrors!)
After a lengthy spell of procrastination I began to feel that I couldn't just
come back out of the blue, I had to make an event out of it or somehow
compensate my prolonged absence (Weird idea, I know.) I have done something
similar that I'd been meaning to do for awhile; In the past several weeks a
little under 50 new images have appeared at rat.org, and I'm the one who
scanned and FTPed 'em. I won't go on about the difficulties I had scanning the
stuff and tolerating the problems this server kept throwing at me, or will I
tell of all the harassment I gave Ratman (At least not yet.) The important
thing is that the images are there (Though they could use some gamma
correction.) and I *am* back. And what better time to come back to the list
than today, the list's birthday? Think of it as a gag gift.

    I was cosidering throwing out all sorts of topics for discussion in this
post, but then I decided to instead kept it short and sweet and leave the
discussion in other posts. I've read almost all of the posts made since I
left, with a few holes in various places, and I've got a lot of things, old
topics mainly, to ask about and comment on, but for now I'll keep them seperate
as well, save one:

    Could someone please tell me who this Olga Person is?

  |\ __ /| Kevin L. Knoles klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu |\ __ /|
  | | | |
   \ / The Long Lost, but now found Kats Fan \ /
     \/ \/