Re: OK, I'm back!

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 16:31:23 -0600 (CST)

>Hello!
>
> Long time readers/subscribers of this list may remember me as a SWAT Kats
>fan and then newbie (Though in all the ways that count I still am one.) who
>would loyally read and occasionally post to the list. The list regulars
>patiently tolerated my on-line mumbles and manic ranting and raving up until
>the day I had to leave for the summer, at which point they must have all
>cheered my departure. I asked for a few snail mail addresses, thanked those
>who were gracious enough to provide them, and then mysteriously never returned
>even after I got back on line. I fear I had became a Kats lurker (Horrors!)
>After a lengthy spell of procrastination I began to feel that I couldn't just
>come back out of the blue, I had to make an event out of it or somehow
>compensate my prolonged absence (Weird idea, I know.) I have done something
>similar that I'd been meaning to do for awhile; In the past several weeks a
>little under 50 new images have appeared at rat.org, and I'm the one who
>scanned and FTPed 'em. I won't go on about the difficulties I had scanning the
>stuff and tolerating the problems this server kept throwing at me, or will I
>tell of all the harassment I gave Ratman (At least not yet.) The important
>thing is that the images are there (Though they could use some gamma
>correction.) and I *am* back. And what better time to come back to the list
>than today, the list's birthday? Think of it as a gag gift.

Ummm, okay. Welcome back!! This little 'kat gives ya a big high-five for
coming back to us!!

> I was cosidering throwing out all sorts of topics for discussion in this
>post, but then I decided to instead kept it short and sweet and leave the
>discussion in other posts. I've read almost all of the posts made since I
>left, with a few holes in various places, and I've got a lot of things, old
>topics mainly, to ask about and comment on,

Fine with me. I don't mind. (Heck, I've saved nearly every message I got
from this list since I subsribed.) <Lord knows how long *that* is> <G>

> Could someone please tell me who this Olga Person is?

Sorry sir. I do not understand the question. <G>

> |\ __ /| Kevin L. Knoles klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu |\ __ /|
> | | | |
> \ / The Long Lost, but now found Kats Fan \ /
> \/ \/

Cool sig. I like the kats heads. (They *are* kats head, aren't they?)

Terra Chang:
writer and poet
crazy violinist
SWAT Kats lover
Anne Rice fan
Supporter of crazy ideas

"I tell myself that not long ago the fate of the world was in their hands.
Then I ask myself: 'How the heck did we survive?'"