Re: Green (Kat) thumbs...

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 1996 02:40:08 +0700

>At 08:42 PM 3/4/96 +0700, you wrote:
>
>>Is the full name of MegaKat is "MegaKat City" or "MegaKat"?
>
>I'd venture to say the city's full name is "MegaKat City".

Here are the city of MegaKat City, a city that is full of felines. MegaKat
City city was built by the first pioneer kats here in <enter some sort of
kats year here>.

>>What are they doing there anyway? kitten usualy doesn't hang around in a
>>golf course. Park yes, sandboxes yes, but golf course?
>
>Probably brought there by thier parents, much like human parents tend to
>take thier kids where ever they go.

Heh. Their parents probaly have to drag them to the golf course.

Hmmm, I guess that their parents are public figures, since that most people
usualy don't go to golf course to watch their mayor plays golf.

>Max

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"Third planet of the Sol system."