Green (Kat) thumbs...

From: Razor <razor_at_rat.org>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 1996 00:25:20 -0800

Friday's SK episode, if you weren't already aware, was "Destructive
Nature," which was, ironically, the same episode that introduced me to the
series in the first place. It's in this episode that we find out that
Jake's hobbies include horticulture (plants).

One thing that I roleplayed, albeit briefly, on the mucks was an encounter
between Razor and another character (TMNT Donatello) where Don asked Razor
if his plants were perennials or evergreens. ;-) (Does it really matter
in Megakat City?)

Just a stray thought to liven up an otherwise relatively slow list... <grin>

--
                     Razor on FurryMUCK/FurToonia