Re: Name the Villain.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 1996 02:40:12 +0700

>Ok people, lets do name the villain thing, lets build a list on villains
>that the SwatKats have fought.

Dark Kat (How do you spell his name anyway?)
Dark SwatKats
Turmoil
Hard Drive
MadKat
Mutilor
Dr. Viper
Rex Shard
The Metallikats
The Pastmaster
Ci-Kat-A
Red Lynx

And my favorite is Zed. I think that I like Zed is because Zed lines
itself between a villain and someone who are confuse, is too bad that Zed
was destroyed in "Unlikely Alloys". But then again, does Zed really
destroyed? Maybe it will come back just like V'Ger did in "ST: The Motion
Picture".

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"Third planet of the Sol system."