Humankind, Katkind, etc.

From: Dr. Samuel Conway <flogistn_at_netaxs.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 1996 16:06:37 -0500

>A human being was kept in suspended animation, he was automatically
>awakened at some time in his future....Kats rule the planet.

It's been done. Pierre Boulle. Apes.

>He decides to eliminate the Kats to allow humans to return.

Ditto. Just not with apes.

>Dark Kat is born?!?!?

But isn't Dark Kat a kat? Or is that a mask? Regardless, it's an
intriguing explanation for the existence of such a murderous megalomaniac.

>>BTW, have you guys ever think of cross breeding between a human and a kat?

This is FurryMuck stuff. *cough cough* There's children out there, so
let's be careful with this thread. ;)

Has anyone else noticed how terribly good a storyteller Simon Leet is?
I hope you aren't getting any sleep tonight, Kid, 'cause I know I'm not.

(in-joke).

-----
Samuel Conway, Ph.D.
Senior What The Heck Is This Old Guy Babbling About
Avid Therapeutics
Philadelphia, PA
flogistn_at_netaxs.com