Re: The elimanation of humankind in the kat planet.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 1996 03:00:57 +0700

>From: Mitch Botwin <mbotwin_at_goofy>
>
>An interesting thought on this process -
>
>A human being was kept in susspended animation, he was automatically
>awakened at some time in his future....Kats rule the planet.

I do have a human in my fanfic story. That human is also in "suspended
animation".

>He deceides to eliminate the Kats to allow humans to return.

Maybe the human invasion force is waiting somewhere behind the kat planet moon.

>Dark Kat is born?!?!?

Hey, don't laugh, this could be what might happen to Dark Kat.

BTW, have you guys ever think of cross breeding between a human and a kat?