Re: Humankind, Katkind, etc.

From: Leet Wai Leong Simon <leetwail_at_iscs.nus.sg>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 1996 20:25:15 +0800 (GMT-8)

On Thu, 18 Jan 1996, Dr. Samuel Conway wrote:

> >A human being was kept in suspended animation, he was automatically
> >awakened at some time in his future....Kats rule the planet.

Hmmm ... I think it's kind of improbable that Kats would have museums
with dinosaur bones in them and not human ones if the Kats were living on
Earth after we all got offed by some typically huge human error like
blowing up a tactical nuke. It's kind of unlikely that the Kats have
absolutely no idea that another civilisation lived before them
considering their level of development is similar to ours right now.

> >>BTW, have you guys ever think of cross breeding between a human and a kat?
>
> This is FurryMuck stuff. *cough cough* There's children out there, so
> let's be careful with this thread. ;)

tch. Trust you to bring something like *that* up ... ;)

> Has anyone else noticed how terribly good a storyteller Simon Leet is?

What an endorsement! :) I'll just have to put it on the back cover of my
next novel ;) Oh, and I'll have the first part of my fanfic up on rat.org
soon, watch for it!

Simon Leet <leetwail_at_iscs.nus.sg> :)
- *sigh* now everything I did wrong in '95 can return
  to haunt me. Hurrah.