Re: Question about the Deputy Mayor

From: Ed Rudnicki <erudnick_at_pica.army.mil>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 95 15:27:23 EST

>>Well, they have fallen off at least once ("Bride of the Pastmaster" I think)
>
>No, I think that it's probally "Deadly Pyramid" and "The Metalikats"

Deadly Pyramid it is. I was thinking of the Pastmaster's flashbacks
to Callista.

I haven't seen all the eps yet. So sue me :)

>.>And there has to be something to keep them on, since as you well know her
>ears are farther up on her head >(a much nicer arrangement I
>might add :-) ) and the temple pieces pass below rather than over her
>ears.
>
>Maybe an upside down human glasses will work for her too, with a little
>modification of course. :-)

That won't work, because gravity would still tend to pull them
downwards.

>>Perhaps it's springiness in them.
>
>Of course it have to be a strong spring to clam on her head, and a strong
>spring aren't comfortable to wear unless you have a thick hair (Of course
>that isn't really a big problem :-) ).

That's probably it. I had thought that kats might wear glasses with
straps, like goggles, but when Callie dropped her glasses that
stopped working.

>>OTOH she _does_ have such wonderfully thick hair :-)
>
>Well, she has a nice long tail too. :-)

Indeed (Ed mutters about furries rubbing off on him. Pun intended
:).

>>>Does she has home ? I only saw her at city hall.
>>
>>Well, there are indications she lives elsewhere, as she's not always
>>menaced when at City Hall. Often she's menaced while driving :-)
>
>Excuse me, but what is a "menaced" ? sorry about that, but my english
>aren't that good.

Menaced = threatened, imperiled, placed in danger, that sort of
thing. About to have bad things happen to :)

Ed