Re: Question about the Deputy Mayor

From: Ed Rudnicki <erudnick_at_pica.army.mil>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 95 14:31:49 EST

Tim Fay:
>Edo Andromedo wrote:
>>Hi,I'm new at this thing SwatKats, as matter a fact the first episode of
>>SwatKats I saw is a few month ago, and so as a newbie it seems natural that
>>I asked a lot of question, here's my question about the Deputy Mayor:
>
>>How does she keep her glasses from falling ? Are they glued ? or her hair
>>is so thick that glasses just stick there ?
>
>Magic. :)

Well, they have fallen off at least once ("Bride of the Pastmaster"
I think). And there has to be something to keep them on, since as
you well know her ears are farther up on her head (a much nicer
arrangement I might add :) and the temple pieces pass below rather
than over her ears. Perhaps it's springiness in them.

OTOH she _does_ have such wonderfully thick hair :)

>>Does she has home ? I only saw her at city hall.
>
>She lives at City Hall. Being Deputy Major is her life. That, and getting
>rescued by T-Bone and Razor. ;)

Well, there are indications she lives elsewhere, as she's not always
menaced when at City Hall. Often she's menaced while driving :)

>>BTW is there more character in the good guys side beside Ann Gora,
>>Commander Ferral, Cybotron, Fellina Ferral, Razor, T-Bone, The Archaelogy
>>Doctor, The Deputy Mayor, The Deputy Mayor past counterpart, The Proffesor,
>>Lt.Steel, and Mayor Manx ?
>
>Um. Nope. That's pretty much all of them. Except for Doctor Konway, and
>who could forget him? :-)

Well, doesn't Ann Gora have a more-or-less regular kameraman, or is
that kamera-kat?

Ed