Re: Question about the Deputy Mayor

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 1995 21:46:45 -0800

>>> The typical Japanese stereotype of kats and people IS, in
>>>fact, huge hair, and large eyes. SWAT Kats Dosn't show this
>>>as much, because it has an unfortionate American influence _at_@@@8)
>>
>>Ahem? Excuse me? Unfortunate?
>>

>It's unfortunate, because Callie could be more cute if she was draw in a
>more anime way.

Eyaaahh...I dunno. Felina is drawn "in a more Anime way" (with the familiar
cat-ears and button nose), but I find each to be kinda cute in her own way just
as they are. Unless you mean Anime-ish along the lines of Jungle Taisei or
Astroboy?
SwatKats fans: Series' creators holding free Draw for Original Art! Send a
postcard (or even an empty envelope) with your name and return address to:
SWATKATS DRAW, 15460 Sherman Way #1-310, Van Nuys CA,
USA 91406. (Draw closes Dec. 1st, 1995. BIGSIG copyright Ricky Foltz)