Re: Question about the Deputy Mayor

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 1995 16:28:39 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 25 Nov 1995, MATT WEBER wrote:

> In "Caverns of Horror" Annie called him "Johnny". "Rob" may be the name of
> the Kats Eye News chopper pilot. I seem to remember her talking to him, but
> I can't remember the ep. Annie asked him to get closer to the action and he
> said something like, "..after what <???> did to those Enforcer
choppers?! No Way!"

        To find out the pilot's name, just check in just about any
episode that has "Dark Kat" in the title, like "Night of" and "Wrath".

> Seems to me that he's one notch below Feral. Feral outwardly dislikes the
> guys 'cause they always make him look bad (and how would it look for the
> Enforcer Commander to endorse a couple of vigilantes?) But inwardly, he
> likes what they're doing (it's rather obvious.) However, Steele shows his
> dislike of the guys to play on Feral's conscience and promote his own
> career. Steele doesn't show *any* good feelings towards the guys.

        Feral really does like the Kat guys. He just doesn't show it
because it would make any commander look bad, as said above. Check out
"Katastrophe".

A.J. Freda Mac: "I didn't know that was your sister's car
ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu back there!"
"Tails" on IRC Molly: "You always hated my side of the family!"
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS