New place for discussion!

From: MATT WEBER <matt_w_at_beta.delphi.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 1995 21:02:51 -0500

While surfing the web, I came across something of interest. Check out
http://www.scifi.com

Click on the B-Board icon, then on #6-Anime/Cartoons.
If you look, you'll find articles on SWAT Kats!
I think you may be able to go directly to
http://www.scifi.com/cgi-bin/rbox/articles.pl?1&6&68
but I'm not sure if that'll work.

You do have to register with them before posting anything.
work: mweber_at_schoolcraft.cc.mi.us play: matt_w_at_beta.delphi.com
NOTE: This area under construction. Watch for falling anvils.