George of the Jungle?

From: MATT WEBER <matt_w_at_beta.delphi.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 1995 20:23:18 -0500

I was watching SK today (11/10 - The Giant Bacteria) and noticed something
strange. Right at the beginning when TB & R were flying over MegaKat bay,
there was an elephant sticking about half-way out from the right-hand side
of screen. It started walking forward, and I thought I caught George (from
George of the Jungle) on the elephant. Then it looked like the animation
reversed and it disappeared off the right side of the screen. Is TCN
running some kind of contest or something?

work: mweber_at_schoolcraft.cc.mi.us play: matt_w_at_beta.delphi.com
NOTE: This area under construction. Watch for falling anvils.