'KATS group - um...I was not aware...

From: Andy Hill <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 1995 06:22:21 -0700 (PDT)

     Okay, someone in alt.config pointed out a valid concern that I
wasn't perviously familiar with. Looks like a lot of systems may be
hostile to carrying the newsgroup if it contains the "fan" aspect because
of all the "joke" groups that contain the domain. At this point, I'm
personally inclined to alter the title to "tv" based solely on the
propogation issue, but I want to put it to the list first as a vote.
Think fast guys, had one vote for a change so far, and it'd be a good
idea to get it sorted before someone (other than myself) issues the
control message.

Andy

  "It isn't the money, or the time...it's just that we all worked so hard to
   make something really good...to prove to the system.." - Mike Jittlov