Re: SWAT Kats at the ABA

From: Andy Hill <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 1995 06:27:36 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 8 Jun 1995, Mitch Botwin wrote:

> oven). There were limited hard copy, but they did have an animation teaser loop
> running which looked fairly good. There will be another movie, before the show
> is released in syndication.

     "Limited Hard Copy", meaning? Did they have _any_ literature on the
'KATS - I mean, "Flinstones" and the "Jetsons" are cancelled too, but you
can't get _away_ from that stuff.

     Coming soon to a theater near you, "The SWATKATS Meet the
Flintstones: A Bedrock Heavy-Metal Christmas Carol" written and produced
by Ted Turner.

Andy