Sex and nudity in cartoons and comics

From: Matthew Milam <mcshade_at_pop03.ny.us.ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 28 May 1995 01:04:42 GMT

I know this is a little off topic....but in concerns me:

(The Following of what i am about to say is in my own opinion)

I walked into a comic store today and i looked at a adult comic book.
The person working there asked what age i was and i said i was 16. He told
me if i did that again i would be kicked out of the store.

One Question: Even though i looked at the comic and never had an intenion
in buying it should you can the person out of the shop for that?

Matthew Milam
(Mcshade)
Swat Kats: The Radical Squardon.

Please try and save this show for anyone who watches it.

Fans sign up for THe Swat Kats Mailing list:

To subscribe send a message to: Majordomo_at_lists.mv.net
and type subscribe kats