Re: Sex and nudity in cartoons and comics

From: <WKOZIOL_at_delphi.com>
Date: Sun, 28 May 1995 01:49:18 -0400 (EDT)

wkoziol_at_delphi.com

You got to look at it this way, if you are not 18 and looking at that stuff,
the guy (if he's an enployee) or the owner can loose his business because of
what you did. I know in my state they frown upon these sex commics and other
stuff. To me its just a business and they should be left alone. You know, to
each his own. In most states you have to be at least 18 to look at that
stuff. If thats the case, either the employee was trying to protect his job
cause he proably loves it, or if its the owner, he is trying to keep his
business. If they ever get caught, the owner can loose his license permaintly.