Re: Mecha Sonic?

From: James Firmiss <firmiss_at_cae.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 1996 01:05:13 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 28 Mar 1996, Dan wrote:

> In Knothole, the Freedom Fighters are celebrating the end of
> Robotnik and Doomsday (especially Sonic and Sally.) Meanwhile, in the Great
> Unknown, an elevater pops up. As the door opens, Snively, dressed like a
> REAL bad guy, steps out.

I like the way he found the time to curl his eyebrows :-)

> "Yeeesss! Ha! Ha! Ha! The big round guy finally
> let Sonic defeat him! Well don't celebrate too soon, hedgehog! Now, it's
> my turn! Ha! Ha! And I'm not alone!" As Snively steps away, a pair of
> glowing red eyes, appear in the darkness, like the outline of Sonics' eyes.
> There is heavy breathing (like the sound when the pilots on the movie "Top
> Gun," breathe through their oxygen masks.)

I still say Knuckles...

I thought it sounded more like a sneaky laugh... kinda like Muttly (an
old Hanna Barbara cartoon... Dastardly and Muttly were the evil guys)
Last I saw them was in the 'Laugh-A-Lympics' cartoon.

--
   James Firmiss firmiss_at_cae.wisc.edu

   "Moral #5: If you can't say something nice,
               you're probably at the Ice Capades." -- Yakko