Re: Yaah Yaah, Babe Sounds Like a Bunnie!

From: D.M. <quozl_at_netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 17:16:00 -0800 (PST)

> >Just thought you should know that Babe, the piggy in the Academy Award
> >nominated movie, is voiced by Christine "Bunnie Rabbot" Cavanaugh.
> >Very endearing voice, makes my heart go squishy just like Tress's does. :)
>
> I never did see Babe - any good? The few clips I've seen/heard of it,
> she sounded more like Gosalyn Mallard than Bunnie to me :^)

Good enough to be nominated for Best Picture and won for Best Visual
Effects at the Oscars last night...

> And not to knock her or Tress, but lately I kind of think Kath Soucie has
> the sexiest voice of these Amazing Three :^)

Not only would I *not* disagree, but I agree with your appellation of
these three talented female voicers! :)

....Quozl!

--
    Presidential Candidate for the Third Millenium! Quozl for Prez in 2000!
 Dennis M. Falk, aka "Quozl Mephit" : 221 Huntoon St. Eureka, CA 95501-4115 USA