Re: Mobius Trek: Voygur

From: Dan Drazen <drazen_at_andrews.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 1996 11:06:46 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for the post. I haven't been too up on Voyager, if only because
it's not adequately represented on my local cable system...at least, at
anything like a reasonable time.

I also couldn't picture Mobian society as a whole getting hopped up
about space travel. That's why I thought up having only one Mobian in
Starfleet. Then I couldn't help thinking up the various complications
mentioned in the plot.

Finally, if you're familiar with Disney furries, have I got a .jpg for
YOU: check it out at:

  http://bonkers.neosoft.com/ranger-list/artwork/voyagfur.jpg

Let me know if you need a who's who.

|| |\__-- /\ _- || Daniel J. Drazen