Re: Sonic 33, was: AIEEE, etc.

From: Michael Kraft <empire_at_eden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 1996 16:19:47 -0500

>All things considered, I
>think it's fair to say that Sonic is one of the best-selling titles on the
>market. In fact, we are now meeting to decide what Sonic specials we should
>publish this year (any suggestions?)...

 I think you should put out a book made of a compilation of the comics #1
through whatever (I don't remember what these are called so I called it a book).

Sort of like what the original TMNT comics did.

Michael Kraft (empire_at_eden.rutgers.edu)
Computer Engineering Student
Rutgers University, NJ, USA
URL = http://remus.rutgers.edu/~empire