Want to talk....

From: <hoch_at_eita8net.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 23:32:41 -0700

        Ok, I have way to much time on my hands right now so I'm writing this to
sort of talk and get a few questions awnsered.
        40 Freedom Fighter Groups!!!! (in the comic and our own)....I never knew
there were so many. Robotnik has a lot against him doesn't he? If I were him,
I'd have given up a long time ago and nuked the Great Forest and be done with
it. (Then I would nuke the rest of the world to be on the safe side)
        Is it me, or are Stealthbots unreliable? Anyone could work wonders with
them but Robotnik hardly uses them. Mass an army of them and as stated above,
nuke the world. (Ok, it's not that realistic, but it would be fun!)
        Last comment/question: Will someone give me comments, suggestions, at
least something on my RPG? I would like to perfect it before Ratman gets a copy
of it. I know you probably don't have much time (or mabye you do) on you hands,
but it only takes a minute (err...hour or two) to play a game.
        But that really isn't why I'm here, so I'll shut up.
                Thanks,
                        Nomad