new AVI file

From: Ratman <rat_at_granite.mv.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 14:57:30 -0500 (EST)

Ok, got a Sonic AVI file finally.

It's the intro that was previously talked about. It's pretty neat actually.

If I could get my hands on an AVI editor, I could splice the theme song from
/pub/sonic/sounds/sonic-theme-stereo.zip to make a version with lyrics and
good quality sound.

http://rat.org/pub/sonic/movies/sonintro.zip
or FTP to the same place.

Windows 95: use Media Player. It comes with Windows 95.

Windows 3.1: get vfw in /pub/msdos

Macintosh: get vfw for Mac in /pub/mac/utils

If you have any questions, write me directly and not to the list.

email: rat_at_rat.org WWW : http://rat.org FTP : ftp://rat.org/pub