Re: Robotnik & Snively

From: <MDmitry_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 18:12:42 -0500

Date: 96-01-10 16:25:20 EST
From: firmiss_at_cae.wisc.edu (James Firmiss)
Sender: owner-sonic_at_bort.mv.net
To: sonic_at_bort.mv.net

>>On Mon, 1 Jan 1996 MDmitry_at_aol.com wrote:
>>
>>>Did anyone of you notice that in some written stories, Snively hates
>>>Robotnik, and want's to do away with him, while in DiC episodes, Snively
and
>>>Robotnik enjoy each other's company quite alot? I can't think of any
>>>examples, but I do know that somehow.
>>
>>As far as I can see in the cartoon, Snively always grumbles things like
>>"That big round guy" and the such. They have quite a tense relationship.
>
>I noticed that Snively's feelings tward Robotnik seemed to have changed
>a bit from the 1st season to the 2nd. In the first season I felt that
>Snively shared Robotnik's 'vision' although he fearful of his uncle's
>rage. In the 2nd season, Snively was considerably more 'defiant' to
>Robotnik's rule (e.g. muttering insults) and was just going along with
>him partially out of fear but also because he knew he could take over
>if/when Robotnik made a fatal mistake. We were never quite sure how
>different Snively's 'vision' was from Robotnik's.

Didn't my explanation get to the list? I did post it to the list.
I think the subject was "Ex on R and S".

>[I also heard the TV show 'Deadly Games' has been cancelled too...
> Bummer... I liked that one]

I think I was watching it about a week ago.

      \ |oo0000000000000000OOOOOoo ________________________________
  ----0 "o"---- Dmitry "OOOO /"If it ain't blue, don't get it"\
     0000 \ (Sonic Fan) OOOO | -ME (A rule I try to follow) |
    o000| Murashchik OOOo | |
    000 Sculptor/Writer/Hacker O:: | "You are doubting my increible |
    000 Collector, ::: | couraje?","Of course!" |
    "000 And all that other :::" | -Antoine and Dulcy in |
     00OO stuff :::: | "Spyhog" |
                  \ / /