Re: Mobius population.

From: <MDmitry_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 21:08:54 -0500

On 96-01-08 07:38:29 EST, Doug LoConti wrote:

>On mon, 8 Jan 1996 MDmitry_at_aol.com wrote:
>>
>>>From what I remember, the episode map mentioned earlier had only two
>>>continetnts, One small (almous like an island) and one (where
>>>Ro(Mo)botropolis is located) is much bigger. Well, Earth started out with
one
>>>continent too, so, maybe youre right, and I am wrong. I think that the
only
>>>person who could answer that would be Mr. Julian himself. (But, since I've
>
>I'd say that there may be OTHER places unexplored. I mean, com'on, let's
>think about this for a second. Robotnik comes to town for ONE day,
>robotisizing EVERYONE. On such notice, SOME may have gotton
>away...to...other, "secret", unheard of places? Hmm... ponderous.

And SOME did (MOST of them are called Freedom Fighters). One of these
"unexplored" places could be the Great Unknown. And the map that I was
talking about was sort of a space-ship's eye vew of the planet. Also on the
ONE day... was it really one day, or did Robotnik live in Mobotropolis for a
while before taking it over?

 SONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONIC
C ___------__ S S
N |/ __ - N "If it ain't blue, don't get it!" - ME N
O //\ / \ /__ I (A rule I try to follow) I
S | o| 0|__ --_ C C
C \\____-- __ \ ___- C Dmitry (Sonic Fan) Murashchik S
I (_at_@ __/ / /_ I Collector/Writer/Sculptor/Hacker O
N -_____--- --_ N And all that other stuff N
O O I
S S ANSII Sonic by Han J. Lee C
 CINOSCINOSCINOSCINOSCINOSCINOSCINOSCINOSCINOSCINOSCINOSCINOSCINOS