The comic artists.

From: <MDmitry_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 17:59:45 -0500

On 96-01-08 00:06:32 EST, Robin Hood wrote:

>The subject: What do you all think of the artists for the comic book
lately?
>My rundown:
>
>Spaziante: Definitely one of the best. It's kind of a shame they don't
>use him for this publication more often, but given the way he creates the
>characters.. it might be easy to see why. Don't want any parental
>complaints, hehe. :)
>
>Mawhinney: Very nice style: 'toon, but not childish. Very consistent, too.
> He makes the characters look the same no matter what the angle or position.
>
>Manak: Boy, Mawhinney and Spaziante are the best for this comic!
>
>Penders: Not too bad, but I think he kinda ruined Geoffrey St. John.
>
>Gallagher: His art matches his writing style: exagerated in that 'toon-
> super-hero kind of way, with plenty of puns thrown in for effect.
> However, I don't think it works too well in the Sonic universe.
>
>laters---Kris

The first issue I got was drawn by Penders. After that, I seriously
considered
saving my money (but, since it's about my favorite hedgehog, I thought that I

will by it anyway). In the comic that I got, he really did screw up Geoffry
(sory if I mispelled it in the last post). The only thing I like about his
work, is the (almoust complete) abcense of puns and slapstick.

BTW - did you even see any of the episodes? If no, I seriously suggest
that you get a hold of a copy.

 SONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONIC
C ___------__ S S
N |/ __ - N "If it ain't blue, don't get it!" - ME N
O //\ / \ /__ I (A rule I try to follow) I
S | o| 0|__ --_ C C
C \\____-- __ \ ___- C Dmitry (Sonic Fan) Murashchik S
I (_at_@ __/ / /_ I Collector/Writer/Sculptor/Hacker O
N -_____--- --_ N And all that other stuff N
O O I
S S ANSII Sonic by Han J. Lee C
 CINOSCINOSCINOSCINOSCINOSCINOSCINOSCINOSCINOSCINOSCINOSCINOSCINOS