Re: Sonic Game Project stuff

From: James Firmiss <firmiss_at_cae.wisc.edu>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 1996 15:49:11 CST

I see all these posts about a sonic game which people on this list
seem to be working on but has anyone here heard of a Sonic game (maybe
a port of an existing sonic game) being brought to the PC Game market?

I remember seeing an ad at 'Best Buy' (A chain of discount home
electronics stores) for getting a Sonic PC game (when the game is
released) with the purchase of a specific computer system.

Anyone else see this? Anyone have any more info on this (i.e. will
it be a port of an existing Sonic game or a new game entirely).