Re: Questions not awnsered

From: Doug LoConti <mighty_at_en.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 13:52:15 -0500 (EST)

> Michael,
> The other people on the mailing list seem to be talking about
>some sort of computer game in the works. I don't know if it is RPG, but=
 still,
>it sound good.
>Now all that has to happen is for the others to reply.

Tarl, we are in the works of a platform game like no other. It will
(hopefully) run smoothly on a 486DX, (it WILL run on a 386, but it may be a
bit "choppy", :)) and wonderfully on higher systems, (ie the Penium). As
stated before, it will be written in Pascal. The plot is still unknown, but
it IS known that there will be all the freedom fighters from the Saturday
morning show in this game. We probably won't be able to include outside
chatacthers, (ones you guys made up,) although there may be a few secrets,
(play as Uncle Chuck? Hm...) The sound system, (from what I gather,) will
be like none other. Well, write me personally if you have any other=
 questions.

     | ·:Mighty Fox:· |"Got all these |
     | Å.k.Å |questions, don't|
     | Douglas LoConti | know who I can |