Re: My theory.

From: Matthew Penna <mpenna_at_vivanet.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 04:58:40 -0500

>Since this list opened up way before the cancelation of the episodes,
>somebody migh have found it and noticed that the main Audience for the show
>would be us, and not 8-12 year olds.

I think it may be possible, but I have to disagree with you here. Up until
very recently, the Internet was perceived as some kind of limbo where
computer junkies and sexual perverts hung out. It hasn't been until very
recently that people have realized that the Internet can also be a great
doorway to new markets and world-wide access to increased revenues. I'm not
sure Dic or Sega could've cared less about what the few of us thought. Their
loss.

-Matt