Re: where is everyone? (fwd)

From: Ron Bauerle <BAUERLE_at_engr.erie.ge.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 14:22:19 -0500 (EST)

>From: D.M. Quozl Falk <quozl_at_netcom.com>

>I even had plans of writing a tastefully naughty Bunnie story (which I've
>developed already, and takes place 10 years after "Doomsday", but is very
>different from the other 10-years-after StH stories that have been done-
>It would put the StH universe in a primarily positive light), but because
>of circumstances, I'm ready to kill the project. :( I'd honestly like to
>be encouraged to write my tale, and I'd encourage anyone to encourage me
>to stay *and* write...

I'm sure _somebody_ will, but it won't be me... (not meant as a flame, but
I can't honesly put a smiley in there either...)

Note to fan-fic authors (nobody in particular though): if your story
contains sex, violence, or other possibly disturbing stuff, I suggest you
note that prominently at the beginning of it. I could handle the grimness
of the show itself, but much of the fan-fic fic has gone an order of
magnitude beyond that, and it's too much for me.

In fact, since I haven't read much of the fan-fic that's been sent to the
list (I've stuck it in a "to read" directory, but don't know when I'll get to
it), would some volunteer out there like to summarize all the fan-fic done
so far in terms of plot and a rating re. violence/sex/whatever?

>....Quozl!
>Creator, alt.fan.sonic-hedgehog (and inadvertantly responsible for the
> Sonic mailing list)

No argument with the former, but (at the risk of trying to grab
credit/glory, which I don't mean to do) I sort of thought _I_ had something
to do with the latter; I started (and still have) a mini-mailing list over
a year ago and Erich (and others?) took the idea and made it a _real_ list.

RDB