Re: Comix... in South Africa?

From: Simon Howes <ablater_at_global.co.za>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 1995 09:56:50 +0200

A very wise man (Paul Castiglia) One replied to a message from Simon Howes:

>Hi, Daniel:

Woaw! It appears our psycic has slipped and is now known.
How did you know my second name was Daniel? I've never put it to the list.. or
any other mail.. nor is it in my email adress block. <Scary>

>English-language copies of many of our comics actually do make it into South
>Africa and onto store shelves, however there is no subscription service as of
>yet. That may change in the future, however. You'd be surprised at just
>where our English-language comics end up, in fact. In addition to South
>Africa, many turn up in India, Australia and of course, England. Just
>thought that tidbit would interest you...

Wow_E.. come to think of it I did hear of something once, I guess I will
have to start scouring the stores around here now. (Now where did I put my
cyber-scanner?)

>Best regards,
>Paul Castiglia
>ARCHIE COMICS