Apologies & Game Talk

From: Simon Howes <ablater_at_global.co.za>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 1995 15:50:57 +0200

Hiya brother and sister furries!

Please read ALL this message, there is some important stuff at the end.

Let me start of with the apologies, my story "Cold-Deceptions" has a list of
things at the beginning, things that the story claims not to follow.
I DIDN'T SAY THESE THINGS WERE WRONG!!!

For example, while reading a humourous story is great, Sometimes
mega-depressing stories are even better.. I know for one that Bloodlines,
Temporal Syndrome, the entire Tolouse storyline, etc. Were brilliant!
The whole series with Joseph in was brilliant, though not overly depressing,
which shows stories can be put in all ways.
So go ahead, make your story depressing.. my RL10 Tortured Freedom. which I will
soon be releasing is happy, sad, depressing and humourous... Though perhaps you
won't like it.. it's a matter of taste.. let me put it this way.. a lot of those
points in Cold Decept--will burn Right into the Rl10 trilogy.

Adding charcters is not wrong either, though in my opinion, NOTE MY OPINION,
I don't like it when they become too powerfull, this is after all the Sonic
the Hedgehog area. An example of successful adding of characters in my
opinion was Tolouse.

Okay, 'nuff said..

This is probably not the best place to put this, but I needed a way of telling a
good few people. If you want to chat to me about the Game Development, you can
catch me at 20:00 International time, under my name: Ablater .. with
the Internet Phone proggy at the site: iphone.interserv.com, or the first site
on the Iphone server list. I will be here on Friday and Satuday night too,
Oh ya, it's Monday here currently...

<Sorry for wasting bandwidth aunt Sally>

Cheers
Ablater [Does anyone know what it means?]