Re: Breaking Net Silence....

From: <DGonterman_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 1995 20:37:50 -0500

>Quick question: If the "sudden change in environment" from the Void to
Mobius is too much for King Acorn, who (I think, but I'm not well-versed in
info on the cartoon) has been there about ten years, how come the change
from Mobius to the Void isn't a problem? Just a thought...<

That's a good question...good thing I'm answering this off-line....hmmmm..

It could only be a 'one way' problem....The Void itself could set this
ailment into a person's molecular structure while being inside the void. It
couldn't be a problem going from Mobius to the Void, because the problem
wasn't 'burned into the DNA' at that time...

But then again, I've been way off course before......

David Gonterman [dgonterman]
http://users.aol.com/dgonterman