(wrong string) īs up?

From: Dan Drazen <drazen_at_andrews.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 1995 08:41:46 -0500 (EST)

> Hi Dan!
>
> Hey I have a little question....Where is my first issue of the Sonic comic?
> I ve been waiting for it(but I can=B4t think that you have the fault because
> of that the Sonic comics come 6 weeks after that you order them)but I think
> it has been a long time to receive at least one!So.....Do you have it?Have
> you sent it by mail to Mexico or anyelse you have received it?
> Tell me please!
> P.D.My mom is getting upset about this fact.
> Your friend=20
> ALEX

Alex,

Join the club -- I'm still waiting myself. It's been about two months,
which means it's about at the end of the "Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for
delivery" period for a subscription to kick in. I waited nearly as long
to receive the Princess Sally miniseries, which I ordered for myself
from Archie.

If you've been following the Subscription thread, you're probably aware
that Archie has been having problems of their own in implementing a new
subscription procedure, and other subscribers are waiting as well --
ones who had already subscribed. Believe me, as soon as I receive
anything in the mail it'll be forwarded to you.

I give it another week; if there's no sign of anything by Nov 10, I
promise I'll not only send you a money order for the $20 you sent me,
but I'll also include my copy of Sonic #29 that I bought off the rack.
You'd think some things in this life would be EASY....

BTW: Your Mom should probably get together with my wife, who questions
my sanity for being interested in Sonic!
|| |\__-- /\ _- || Daniel J. Drazen
|| | / __ _ || drazen_at_andrews.edu