For Sale:Sonic Stuff---The Complete Listing (fwd)

From: Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) Team OS/2 <"Erich>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 1995 21:21:45 -0400 (EDT)

This is a forwarded message submitted to the Sonic Mailing List and
forwarded as a service to those without access to alt.fan.sonic-hedgehog.

If you want to reply to the submitter, be sure your reply is addressed to
bauerle_at_crypt.erie.ge.com.

If you want to reply to the original author, be sure your reply is
addressed to breezypt_at_atc.ameritel.net.

The Sonic Mailing List is not a party to this offer. The list owners
assume no liability for results of any transaction conducted between a
subscriber and the original author.

/* Many of these items will not be added to the Merchandise List due to
insufficient information on the products. Any person interested in
making a submission to the Merchandise List should send mail to
sonic_at_rat.org.)
*/