New picture on RAT.ORG

From: Mouse <shawnl_at_neosoft.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 1995 13:02:17 -0500 (CDT)

Since it seems to be customary for people to post about new pictures, I've
put one under rat.org:/pub/sonic/images/drawn/rotor-sl.jpg
This is one of Rotor as a kid; something I plan to do all the Sonic
characters as like they appeared in the Blast to the Past episodes. Yes,
Bunnie is halfway done, but had to be delayed for a couple other projects
at the moment. Sorry Quozl. ;) Look for more of the "Sonic Kids series"
in the future.
[As Rat pointed out, will Tails look like a fetus? :) Maybe not THAT
young, but I'm not sure how you'd get two tails through a diaper either. ;)]