A sonic game

From: MISS LINDSAY L CIBOS <ZCSN36B_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 1995 19:33:44 EDT

Greetings, Sonic fans!
I have an idea for a Sonic game, close to my idea for a lion king
game that I made.
The lion king game was fun, and now its time for me to create a new
game!
I've already made the pieces, based off of the pop ups from the
pocahontas card set,
and boy was robotnik hard.
Now that I have all the characters, (and have had them for some time)
I need character sheets.
I need some help designing a board game though. Also the character
sheets.

This is what I would like on a character:

Name: Knuckles
Special abilities: Knuckles,bashing walls, and um....
I'm not really sure, but I know i'll need hit points and stuff like
that.

Please give some suggestions, or i'll never be able to make this
game!

Thank you,
Lindsay