Re: A sonic game

From: ALEXANDRA MONCAYO ORTEGA <alexmon1_at_data.net.mx>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 1995 19:45:41 -0600

>Greetings, Sonic fans!
>I have an idea for a Sonic game, close to my idea for a lion king
>game that I made.
>The lion king game was fun, and now its time for me to create a new
>game!
>I've already made the pieces, based off of the pop ups from the
>pocahontas card set,
>and boy was robotnik hard.
>Now that I have all the characters, (and have had them for some time)
>I need character sheets.
>I need some help designing a board game though. Also the character
>sheets.
>
>This is what I would like on a character:
>
>Name: Knuckles
>Special abilities: Knuckles,bashing walls, and um....
>I'm not really sure, but I know i'll need hit points and stuff like
>that.
>
>Please give some suggestions, or i'll never be able to make this
>game!
>

>Thank you,
>Lindsay

Dear Lindsay
I think that I can help you.In the last days I´ve created some characters;
What do you think about Backles that is Knuckles ´evil twin created with
Knuckles and a bat´s DNA.Or what about Psycho a little dog with psyquic
power.I´ve many ideas.You only ask me,I´ve a pussy cat that can get trans-
formed in anything to can help to the freedom fighters.

Your friend

ALEX

P.D I hope that you answer my other messages.